Recreational Swim Goggles
The Aqualine Extreme swim goggles feature quick-adjust side clips coupled silicone eye seals, and an adjustable nose piece. This is an overall quality adult goggle for the serious swimmer. As with all our products this goggle features anti-fog lens and UV protection.
- Classic goggle style
- Adjustable nosepiece - find that perfect fit
- Single strap with split strap at back
- Easy adjust side clips
- Anti-Fog and UV Protection
- Oval Style eye piece
- Age: 16+
- Popular fit for most adults faces
Perfect for laps in the pool, days at the beach, and days lounging by the pool. Recreational goggles can be worn for longer stretches while still providing comfort.
- Clear – designed for maximum visibility in low-light. Great for both indoor and outdoor
- Blue – reduces the glare in bright conditions, and enhances light in darker indoor conditions. Great for both indoor and outdoor.
- Smoke - reduces the glare in bright conditions, and perfect for outdoors.
Goggles fog up when warm air meets the colder than air lenses, causing condensation. Anti-fog treatment is a surface coating one the inner surface of the lenses. Anti-fog prevents the condensation of the water in the form of small droplets on a surface which resemble fog and provides clear vision to the swimmer.
Increased exposure to UV light damage the eyes especially the place where the reflectivity is high. UV protection lens provide 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays, and provide better eye protection without sacrificing light transmission or vision.
How do I put my goggles on properly?
We suggest starting by holding the lenses snug to your eye sockets until they’re positioned correctly. Hold in place with one hand. Next, pull the goggle strap into place, and re-adjust the lens position if necessary. The best fit will give you a comfortable even pressure around your eye and a slight suction.
How should I look after my goggles?
Looking after your goggles properly will help you extend their life. Our top tips for looking after your goggles are:
- Keep them in the case they come in
- Rinse them in fresh water after each use. Do not use soapy water.
- Leave goggles to air dry after rinsing
- Never touch the inside of the lens, this could remove the anti-fog coating
- Keep goggles out of sun while not in use
What can I do if I receive my goggles and they don't fit?
If your goggles don't fit, send them back to us unused, with the stickers still on the lens, and in the case it came in, within 30 days and we'll provide you with a refund minus shipping.