Recreational Swim Goggles
The Aqualine Medley goggles are a prime example of a youth/adult goggle. Building on the foundations of our ever popular 'Focus' goggles these have a strengthened frame, easy adjust clip system on the sides, and a tear drop eye shape. Great goggles for doing laps in the local pool!
- Recreational Goggle
- Robust, lightweight, and comfortable
- Teardrop style eye piece
- Anti-Fog and UV Protection
- Tinted lens
- Split silicone strap with easy side clips for adjustments
- Available in Black/Red/White, Black/Neon Green
- Ages: 10+
- Perfect for thin-mid sized faces
Perfect for laps in the pool, days at the beach, and days lounging by the pool. Recreational goggles can be worn for longer stretches while still providing comfort.
- Smoke - reduces the glare in bright conditions, and perfect for outdoors.
Goggles fog up when warm air meets the colder than air lenses, causing condensation. Anti-fog treatment is a surface coating one the inner surface of the lenses. Anti-fog prevents the condensation of the water in the form of small droplets on a surface which resemble fog and provides clear vision to the swimmer.
Increased exposure to UV light damage the eyes especially the place where the reflectivity is high. UV protection lens provide 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays, and provide better eye protection without sacrificing light transmission or vision.
How do I put my goggles on properly?
We suggest starting by holding the lenses snug to your eye sockets until they’re positioned correctly. Hold in place with one hand. Next, pull the goggle strap into place, and re-adjust the lens position if necessary. The best fit will give you a comfortable even pressure around your eye and a slight suction.
How should I look after my goggles?
Looking after your goggles properly will help you extend their life. Our top tips for looking after your goggles are:
- Keep them in the case they come in
- Rinse them in fresh water after each use. Do not use soapy water.
- Leave goggles to air dry after rinsing
- Never touch the inside of the lens, this could remove the anti-fog coating
- Keep goggles out of sun while not in use
What can I do if I receive my goggles and they don't fit?
If your goggles don't fit, send them back to us unused, with the stickers still on the lens, and in the case it came in, within 30 days and we'll provide you with a refund minus shipping.