The Aqualine Rainbow swim goggles are a three colour toned kids goggle at a reasonable price. They feature our trusted quick release clip system, which makes the difficulty of adjusting a child's goggles a thing of the past, and soft silicone seals. They're brightly coloured and a favourite amongst our smaller swimmers! Singular colourways of this goggle are available here.
- Children's Goggle
- UV Protection and Anti-Fog
- Soft silicone strap and eye piece
- Oval Eye Piece
- Clear Lens
- Quick release clip system - simply pull the strap towards the back of the head to tighten, and push the buttons on the side to release
- Available in Pink/Purple/Sky, Blue/Yellow, Pink/Violet/Coral, Red/Black/Blue, Royal/Green/Sky
- Age: Under 5
- Our most popular toddlers goggle
Children's goggles usually fit a wide variety of children's faces. It all comes down to the colour, and the look, and of course keeping the chlorine out of their eyes. Keep to the age range suggested and you should be fine! These are perfect for swimming lessons, and for play.
- Clear - designed for maximum visibility in low-light. Great for both indoor and outdoor.
Goggles fog up when warm air meets the colder than air lenses, causing condensation. Anti-fog treatment is a surface coating one the inner surface of the lenses. Anti-fog prevents the condensation of the water in the form of small droplets on a surface which resemble fog and provides clear vision to the swimmer.
Increased exposure to UV light damage the eyes especially the place where the reflectivity is high. UV protection lens provide 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays, and provide better eye protection without sacrificing light transmission or vision.
How do I put my goggles on properly?
We suggest starting by holding the lenses snug to your eye sockets until they’re positioned correctly. Hold in place with one hand. Next, pull the goggle strap into place, and re-adjust the lens position if necessary. The best fit will give you a comfortable even pressure around your eye and a slight suction.
How should I look after my goggles?
Looking after your goggles properly will help you extend their life. Our top tips for looking after your goggles are:
- Keep them in the case they come in
- Rinse them in fresh water after each use. Do not use soapy water.
- Leave goggles to air dry after rinsing
- Never touch the inside of the lens, this could remove the anti-fog coating
- Keep goggles out of sun while not in use
What can I do if I receive my goggles and they don't fit?
If your goggles don't fit, send them back to us unused, with the stickers still on the lens, and in the case it came in, within 30 days and we'll provide you with a refund minus shipping.