Performance Swim Goggles
Aqualine Elite goggles are precision goggles suited to the serious swimmer. They come with three nose pieces and a soft silicone gasket for maximum comfort. The split strap has easy adjust buckles at the back. Like all of our other goggles, the Elite's lenses feature Anti-fog and UV protection.
- Training Goggle
- Adjustable nose piece - 3 included - find that perfect fit
- Split silicone strap with easy adjust rear clips
- Anti-fog and UV Protection
- Oval style eye piece
- Available in Black with Tinted lens, Blue with Clear lens, and Grey with Blue lens.
- Age: 12+
- Suits most teen/adult face types
In a race situation it is imperative to have a good pair of goggles that won't fall off after your start and won't fill up with water while you are racing! You will want something that feels comfortable enough around your eyes, but that are also tight enough on your face that they won't allow for any disturbances during the race. Our performance goggles have all been tested with the competitive swimmer in mind!Lens Colours
- Clear – designed for maximum visibility in low-light. Great for both indoor and outdoor
- Blue – reduces the glare in bright conditions, and enhances light in darker indoor conditions. Great for both indoor and outdoor.
- Smoke - reduces the glare in bright conditions, and perfect for outdoors.
Goggles fog up when warm air meets the colder than air lenses, causing condensation. Anti-fog treatment is a surface coating one the inner surface of the lenses. Anti-fog prevents the condensation of the water in the form of small droplets on a surface which resemble fog and provides clear vision to the swimmer.
Increased exposure to UV light damage the eyes especially the place where the reflectivity is high. UV protection lens provide 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays, and provide better eye protection without sacrificing light transmission or vision.
How do I put my goggles on properly?
We suggest starting by holding the lenses snug to your eye sockets until they’re positioned correctly. Hold in place with one hand. Next, pull the goggle strap into place, and re-adjust the lens position if necessary. The best fit will give you a comfortable even pressure around your eye and a slight suction.
How should I look after my goggles?
Looking after your goggles properly will help you extend their life. Our top tips for looking after your goggles are:
- Keep them in the case they come in
- Rinse them in fresh water after each use. Do not use soapy water.
- Leave goggles to air dry after rinsing
- Never touch the inside of the lens, this could remove the anti-fog coating
- Keep goggles out of sun while not in use
What can I do if I receive my goggles and they don't fit?
If your goggles don't fit, send them back to us unused, with the stickers still on the lens, and in the case it came in, within 30 days and we'll provide you with a refund minus shipping.